Department of Parks and Recreation
Merle Simons, Director
Victoria Banton-Pulley, Program Supervisor
Register for programming ONLINE!
(Monday - Friday 9am-5pm)
12 Tenafly Road, Englewood, NJ 07631
Englewood Recreation Mission & Vision Statement
Our mission is to provide quality recreation opportunities to residents of the community through creative programs and safe, clean facilities in the most efficient way possible. Through this mission, it is our purpose to provide lifelong leisure experiences that will assist in contributing to a positive way of life.
- All refunds requests must be sent directly to the Englewood Recreation Department at least one week prior to the start date of the program.
- A $10.00 processing fee will be charged for all refunds.
- No refunds will be issued after the start of a program except for one of the following reasons:
- The program is cancelled by the Englewood Recreation Department.
- The request is accompanied by a written medical excuse from a Physician.
- There will be absolutely no refunds and /or transfer of funds after a program has ended.
- Any exception to the Englewood Recreation Department Refund Policy is at the discretion of the instructor and/or the Recreation Director
Winter Programs: (See flyer on bottom of page)
- Air Brush
- Basketball (3rd through 8th Grades)
- Robo Ping Pong
John T. Wright Ice Arena
130 West Englewood Avenue, Englewood, NJ 07631
Listing files in 'Recreation'