The Rotary Club of Englewood
The Rotary Club of Englewood, founded in 1923 is a member of Rotary International. It is a service organization made up of business and professional leaders who volunteer their time, talent and resources both locally and globally "to provide humanitarian services, encourage high ethical standards in business and advance goodwill and peace throughout the world". Rotary International has over 1.2 million members and more than 34,000 member clubs worldwide. Rotary Clubs are non-political, non-religious and open to men and women of all ethnic backgrounds and creeds.
The Rotary Club of Englewood also encompasses neighboring Englewood Cliffs. Individually and collectively, we support projects in our community and around the world. Englewood Rotary welcomes emerging and established business owners and professional people who wish to volunteer and contribute.
Internationally, Rotary’s most popular programs are "Gift of Life", bringing children from around the world to the United States for life-saving heart surgery not available in their home countries and the eradication of Polio.
Englewood Rotary meets at 12:15 P.M. on Tuesdays at the Crowne Plaza (401 South Van Brunt Street, Englewood).