Child Health Clinic
- Do you know a child who needs immunizations or a physical?
- Are you an Englewood parent/guardian with no health insurance for your child's well care?
Englewood Health Department
- Child Health Clinic for all school aged children 2 months to 18 years of age
- We accommodate working parents/guardians
- Child Care Centers & Schools require up to date immunizations
- For more information and/or an appointment call Englewood Health Department's Public Health Nurses at (201) 871-6511
- Interpreters are available for Spanish speaking residents
- All services are confidential and are available to all Englewood residents without health insurance for their children regardless of income or immigration status
- Non-residents will be given an appointment for a modest non-resident fee in addition to the CHC (sliding scale) service fee.
Child Health Conference
The Child Health Conference (see flyer) meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month, except in November and December, at the Englewood Health Department at 73 S. Van Brunt Street. View the health calendar.
WIC (Women, Infants & Children) Forms for Child and Mom can be found in "Applications and Forms"