The part-time position of Information Technology Coordinator in the City of Englewood reports to the Finance Director and works 4 hours per day/20 hours per week. This position is to be filled by a person with the following qualifications:
- Be able to receive verbal and written information of a technical nature for the development and maintenance of computer business applications.
- Study and install acquired business system from software vendors.
- Train non-technical personnel on systems that have been installed or are being maintained by the data analyst.
- Should be able to foresee problems that may be developing or may develop in the systems and remedy same.
- Is responsible for documenting newly installed systems and modifications made to existing systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot network infrastructure including Local Area Network, broadband gateways and firewalls.
- Make hardware and software purchase decisions based on user’s needs and budget levels.
- Install and maintain new and existing personal computers and software.
- Maintenance of file and application servers along with a backup strategy to ensure a current restoration of data files.