Health Dept Information Statements (PSAs)
The Road Back: Restoring Economic Health through Public Health - Governor Murphy
COVID-19 Executive Orders and Legislation
Resources & News Links
NJ Homeland Security Rumor Control
Travel Advisory Faqs
It is imperative that residents follow these steps to prevent the spread of coronavirus in order to flatten the curve:
- Wash hands often with soap and water. If not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick and avoid contact with others.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet, self quarantine, and avoid gatherings no matter the size.
All Bergen County Testing information is available HERE. Bergen New Bridge Medical Center Mobile COVID-19 Testing Information available HERE.
FEMA's Region II National Preparedness Division is looking to provide a forum where entities doing important community work in support of local officials can share information about activities they are performing with others in an effort to foster awareness of good ideas and best practices. We realize there are many CERT, MRC, VOAD/COAD and other volunteers assisting with the response and recovery of COVID-19. If you would like to share your stories and/or photos, please email email@example.com
FEMA Preparedness and Resilience Bulletin - APR 22 2020
FEMA Preparedness and Resilience Bulletin - APR 28 2020
FEMA Preparedness and Resilience Bulletin - MAY 06 2020
The Bergen County Animal Shelter has suspended rabies vaccination clinics at this time. Likewise, the Englewood Veterinary Center is only scheduling appointment for patients that are ill, and the Health Department will temporarily suspend licensing for pets that require a booster in order to license. Once Executive Order 107 has been lifted, the Department’s Animal Control Officer will conduct follow-up with all owners/pets with licenses due for renewal.