How do I make an OPRA (Open Public Records Act) request?

All government records are subject to public access under the Open Public Act ("OPRA") unless specifically exempt.  To file an OPRA request in the City of Englewood, please complete one of the forms below.

OPRA Online Form

For more OPRA information, visit State of New Jersey Government Records Council.

Show All Answers

1. How do I make an OPRA (Open Public Records Act) request?
2. Where can I obtain a copy of a birth, marriage or death certificate?
3. How do I dispose of leaves in the fall?
4. What types of recyclables does the DPW collect?
5. How do I find out about electronics recycling?
6. Who do I contact for building permits and certificates of occupancy?
7. How do I contact the court in Englewood?
8. Can I pay my parking ticket online?
9. Where can I find information regarding elections?
10. How do I get a copy of the agendas and minutes from public meetings?
11. How do I report a street light out?
12. How do I apply for a park, field & facility permit?
13. Who do I contact regarding my burglar alarm?
14. How can I find out what ward and voting district I live in?
15. How can I see job postings or apply for a position?
16. How do I file a claim against the City? Title 59 Claim Form
17. Items that get Recycled
18. Application for General Events
19. When can construction take place?
20. How Do I Become a Volunteer?